Upper Valley Lawn Maintenance Tips
Spring is finally here in the Upper Valley region. We have started seeing weather in the 60’s and grass is starting to grow. As the world around us starts to turn green after a long cold winter, it’s again that time to pay attention to Upper Valley Lawn Maintenance. Spring is the time of year that your lawn will be soggy and have brown spots. Here are some tips for spring yard cleanup.
1. Prune away dead branches: Prune your flowering perennials to allow new shoots to grow. Cut back any bushes, flowers, roses and tree branches that may look dead.
2. Cleanup Around Your Plants: Clean up the fallen leaves, sticks and any other debris that may have fallen late fall or winter. You want grass and flowers to have a clean area to grow.
3. Compost Debris: Composting is a great way to take all of that fall/winter debris and turn it into a wonderful fertilizer for your grass and garden.
4. Rake The Lawn: Remove any old dead grass on your lawn to allow new grass to grown in.
5. Sweep, Sweep: Clean up any debris, dirt, salt and sand left over from a hard winter on your walkways and driveway.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.